Welcome to DHM Adhesives - DHM specializes in developing environmentally safe hotmelt adhesives technology for our customers and tolling partners, then expertly producing these products for efficient shipment throughout the US and abroad. DHM, a top mid-sized manufacturer, is considered the best hotmelt contract manufacturing partner in the USA. If we don't currently have the product you need, we have our own chemists responsible for multiple patents in our fully equipped lab, under the leadership of Mr. Bob Goodman, who can design and build it for you.
DHM goes GREEN - DHM Adhesives believes that recycling is critically important. DHM's environmental stewardship preserves and enhances the communities where we work. We recycle our metal, cardboard, our waste, plastic and paper bags, our industrial-grade plastic containers and industrial bag products, we recycle our wooden pallets, all drink cans and, as we convert our office documents to electronic format, our paper documents are being shredded and recycled as well. We are proud of our goals and our commitment to making our communities environmentally safe. DHM adhesives supports the "Go Green Initiative" and we encourage you to do the same. More details -
Service and Customer Support - DHM's "Simply the Best" customer support service offers you, our customer, an experience that will exceed your expectations. Contact Meagan at 1(706)629-7960.
The Devine Foundation - Each year Matt Devine, President of DHM Adhesives, makes it his personal goal to help the communities where we reside by delivering 10% of DHM profits back to the community. The creation of the Devine Foundation will become that vehicle of delivery. We believe that America needs all the help we can give her...so we are doing our share. By working with us, you will be doing your share, too. Support those who support America.
The "Go Green Initiative" wants you to know these facts:
1. For every ton of paper that is recycled, the following is saved: 7,000 gallons or water; 380 gallons of oil; and enough electricity to power an average house for six months.
2. You can run a TV for six hours on the amount of electricity that is saved by recycling one aluminum can.
3. By recycling just one glass bottle, you save enough electricity to power a 100-watt bulb for four hours.
4. The more we throw away, the more space we take up in landfills. When a landfill becomes a "land-full" taxpayers have to build a new one. The less we throw away, the longer our landfills will last. The amount of taxpayer money we save by extending the longevity of our landfills is an important community benefit.
"Simply The Best" - but you do not have to take our word on it...just ask any of our customers...and call Meagan today.
DHM Adhesives, Inc.
“DHM exceeded our highest expectations.
For performance and value, they were simply the best.”
Customer Driven Innovation is our guiding principle - developing attractive products that deliver desired results for our customers. If it is modifying existing products or developing completely new technology, we address and solve our customer’s specific problems. Our knowledge and expertise in the latest procedures of chemical design, our friendly nature, and exceptionally well-trained staff create an atmosphere of relaxation and certainty that, as a customer, you are in great hands. We work with our customers, as a partner, in the creative design process that can transform your company and your customer’s company. And we are implementing
a higher level of customer satisfaction through ISO 9001:2008.
Examples of Customer Driven Innovation from DHM Adhesives:
- DHM was asked to create and produce an APAO for product assembly that would
- provide 20-30% better mileage than other available adhesives...DHM created 1320.
- DHM was asked to deliver the most cost effective 350F EVA for packaging…DHM delivered 961.
- DHM produces four (4) Metallocene products using Dow Affinity™ GA that deliver industry leading results…250F, 350F, 350FLC, and Premium Rubber.
“The best way to predict your future is to create it.”
“Great things in business are never done by one person. They’re done by a team of people.”
Success begins with contacting Bob Shumaker (bshumaker@DHMadhesives.com 1-706-629-7960) and we will discuss using our team to innovate for you.
DHM Adhesives is pleased to be celebrating our 30th anniversary. Founded in 1984 by Mr. Ed Devine with the goal of helping customers succeed, the company has grown significantly and Mr. Devine's vision and goal continue to be achieved each day.